For young and old, for companies and individuals: Fun4All and All4Fun
- Put everything aside for some time and play this fun activity together.
- It’s time for some humour and laughter! Play the quarantine challenge with your team, department, family friends or sports team.
What is the Quarantine Challenge?
We don’t want to go too much into detail but there will be in total 60 challenges, questions and riddles to complete. The themes of all these challenges are linked to covid, one-half society and lockdown. But it’s not a challenge reminding us of these difficulties times. It’s one which focuses on the happy side of things and one which looks ahead.
Playing the quarantine challenge with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes.
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Set up a video connection through ZOOM, MS Teams or for example WebEx.
- Buy the tickets in our web shop. Each team will need one ticket. Our advise is to keep a maximum team size of four players. Receive all of the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams.
- Each team will scan the QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all teams to then announce the winner of the quiz night!
Necessities to play the quarantine challenge:
- One ticket per team.
- One smartphone per team with a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12.
- Possibly a ZOOM or MS Teams connection if playing against each other remotely.