For young and old, for companies and individuals: Fun4All and All4Fun
- Put everything aside, and play this fun activity together.
- It’s time for some humour and laughter! Play the quarantine challenge with your team, department, family friends or sports team.
What is the Quarantine Challenge?
We don’t want to go too much into detail but there will be in total 60 challenges, questions and riddles to complete. The themes of all these challenges are linked to covid, one and a half meter society, and lockdowns. But it’s not a challenge reminding us of these difficulties times. It’s one which focuses on the happy side of things and one which looks ahead.
Playing the quarantine challenge with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes.
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Set up a video connection through for example ZOOM, MS Teams or WebEx.
- Buy the tickets in our web shop. Each team will need one ticket. Our advise is to keep a maximum team size of four players. Receive all of the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams.
- Each team will scan the QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all teams to then announce the winner of the quiz night!
Requirements to play the quarantine challenge:
- One ticket per team.
- One smartphone per team with a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12.
- Possibly a ZOOM or MS Teams connection if playing against each other remotely.
** Extra services
As an extra service, we can accompany the quiz, taking care of the introduction, explanation and scoring, as well as the announcement of the winner(s). Our quiz masters will thus be present during your ZOOM or MS Teams meeting. Each group (break-out room) is also regularly visited by our quiz master(s) for the pleasant interaction and participation. Fill in your details and you will receive a tailor-made quote, and the order will always be on an invoice basis. The additional costs for our online guidance for approximately 1 to 2 hours (in consultation) is from € 200 excluding VAT (depending on type of game, number of people, language and time). Ask for a quote and we will be happy to check our availability.
You have to take care of the online video invitations (and possible break-out rooms) in platforms such as ZOOM, MS Teams or Google Meet, and you invite our quiz master(s). Upon request, we can provide an MS Teams or ZOOM invitation at an additional cost, please ask for a quote.