For companies and individuals: Fun4All and All4Fun
- Play the pubquiz together with colleagues in competition against other teams or departments.
- Or get together with your family to challenge each other.
- This online pubquiz also ensures laughter and a fun night for bachelor parties, schools, sports teams or group of friends.
Nine rounds, a hundred challenges and a high score of a 100 points: total of 1,5/2 hours of entertainment
- Answer twenty general multiple-choice questions on subjects such as history, culture and science. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Guess the picture: do you know which ten famous international cities we are looking for? (approx. 5 minutes)
- Associations: five tough puzzles with words and images. Are you capable of finding the connections between the different ones? (approx. 10 minutes)
- Twenty multiple-choice questions on the theme ‘here and now’. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Solve the ten puzzles full of calculations and riddles. (approx. 15 minutes)
- Guess the song or movie in round six. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Language round: how do you spell those words again. Spell the words correctly or find the right synonym. This is a rather fast paced round with 15 seconds per challenge, so no time to look up the answer on Google. (approx. 2,5 minutes)
- Guess the names were are looking for by means of cryptic descriptions. (approx. 5 minutes)
- The final round is a bonus round with ten questions and puzzles. (approx. 5 minutes)
The time estimation above is not including an explanation, small breaks and price ceremony. If including these three components, the pubquiz will take around 1,5 to 2 hours in total.
Playing the pubquiz with one team – how does it work?
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Purchase a ticket in the web shop. Receive your unique QR-code and scan it with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the pubquiz with small breaks in between, leading up to 1,5 to 2 hours of entertainment.
- Complete all challenges and questions within the given time limit and score in total a hundred points.
- Share your final score with us through Facebook and win a cool price! Every month we will pick a winner.
Playing the pubquiz with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes.
- If playing from home, provide each team with one QR-code (ticket). Each team can then consist out of several players, for example friends or family members.
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Buy the tickets in our web shop. Receive all of the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams. Please note that one ticket is needed per team.
- Each team will scan the QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the nine different rounds within a total of two hours and try to score as many points as possible.
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all teams to then announce the winner of the quiz night!
Necessities to play the pubquiz:
- One ticket per team.
- The smartphones need to have a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12.
- Possibly a ZOOM or MS Teams connection if playing against each other remotely.