For companies and individuals: Fun4All and All4Fun
- Play the pubquiz together with colleagues in competition against other teams or departments.
- Or get together with your family to challenge each other.
- This online pubquiz also ensures laughter and a fun night for bachelor parties, schools, sports teams or group of friends.
Nine rounds, a hundred challenges and a high score of a 100 points: total of 1,5/2 hours of entertainment
- Answer twenty general multiple-choice questions on subjects such as history, culture and science. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Guess the picture: do you know which ten famous international cities we are looking for? (approx. 5 minutes)
- Search the connection: five tough puzzles with words and images. Are you capable of finding the connections between the different ones? (approx. 10 minutes)
- Twenty multiple-choice questions on the theme ‘here and now’. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Solve the ten puzzles full of calculations and riddles. (approx. 15 minutes)
- Guess the song or movie in round six. (approx. 10 minutes)
- Language round: Spell the words correctly or find the right synonym. This is a rather fast paced round with 15 seconds per challenge, so no time to look up the answer on Google. (approx. 2,5 minutes)
- Guess the names were are looking for by means of cryptic descriptions. (approx. 5 minutes)
- The final round is a bonus round with ten questions and puzzles. (approx. 5 minutes)
The time estimation above is not including an explanation, small breaks and price ceremony. Including these three components, the pubquiz will take around 1,5 to 2 hours in total.
Playing the pubquiz with one team – how does it work?
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Purchase a ticket in the web shop. Receive your unique QR-code and scan it with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the pubquiz with small breaks in between, leading up to 1.5 to 2 hours of entertainment.
- Complete all challenges and questions within the given time limit and score in total a hundred points.
Playing the pubquiz with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes.
- If playing from home, provide each team with one QR-code (ticket). Each team can then consist out of several players, for example friends or family members.
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Buy the tickets in our web shop. Receive all of the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams. Please note that one ticket is needed per team.
- Each team will scan the QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the nine different rounds within a total of two hours and try to score as many points as possible.
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all teams to then announce the winner of the quiz night!
Requirement to play the pubquiz:
- One ticket per team.
- The smartphones need to have a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12 (most phones have this nowadays).
- Possibly a ZOOM or MS Teams connection if playing against each other remotely.
** Extra services
As an extra service, we can accompany the quiz, taking care of the introduction, explanation and scoring, as well as the announcement of the winner(s). Our quiz masters will thus be present during your ZOOM or MS Teams meeting. Each group (break-out room) is also regularly visited by our quiz master(s) for the pleasant interaction and participation. Fill in your details and you will receive a tailor-made quote, and the order will always be on an invoice basis. The additional costs for our online guidance for approximately 1.5 to 2 hours (in consultation) is from € 200 excluding VAT (depending on type of game, number of people, language and time). Ask for a quote and we will be happy to check our availability.
You have to take care of the online video invitations (and possible break-out rooms) in platforms such as ZOOM, MS Teams or Google Meet, and you invite our quiz master(s). Upon request, we can provide a setup of a MS Teams or ZOOM invitation at some additional cost, please ask for a quote.