Six different rounds, sixty challenges and a high score of 60 points: total of 1,5 hours of entertainment
The global challenge consists out of six challenging rounds with in total 60 multiple-choice questions, puzzles and riddles on topics such as CSR, Social Return, sustainability and CO2 emissions.
Round 1 – is a round full with multiple-choice questions to find out how much you know about topics such as CSR and sustainability.
Round 2 – photo recognition. Are you creative enough to recognise, acknowledge and trace the places, buildings and probs we are looking for?
Round 3 – fun puzzles and riddles of course on the topic sustainability; can you figure it out?
Round 4 – question round two; did you think we were letting you off the hook with just ten multiple- choice questions? Of course not, ten more questions in this round it is.
Round 5 – a photo round but in a different style than round two. A very varied round including word puzzles!
Round 6 – the final round with puzzles and riddles.
Playing the global challenge with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes. Our advise is to play with a maximum of four individuals per team.
- If playing from home, provide each team with one QR-code (ticket).
- Pick a date, time and location
- Buy the tickets in the web shop. Receive all the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams. Even if playing remotely through a video connection, only one ticket per team is needed.
- Each team will scan de QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the six different rounds within a set timeframe.
- The team that completes all the 60 challenges or the team with the highest score wins!
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all the teams to then announce the winner of the night!
Necessities to play the creative game:
- One ticket per team.
- One smartphone per team with a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12.