For young and old, for companies and individuals: Fun4All and All4Fun
- Show how creative you can be with these 60 challenges.
- Play the creative game with colleagues in competition against other teams or departments; or get together with family and friends and challenge one another.
- This game is also very suitable for bachelor parties, students and sports teams.
Playing the creative game with one team – how does it work?
- Set a date, time and location. This game can be played everywhere: at home, at the office or outdoors.
- Purchase a ticket in the web shop. Receive your unique QR-code and scan it with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activation.
- Agree upon a set timeframe in which all of the 60 challenges must be completed. Try to carry out as many as possible.
- Every challenge will require you to solve a problem or puzzle; or to take a picture or video. Capture these moments and you will have great memories for later.
The creative game is divided into six different rounds:
Round 1 – this is a round to get the hang of it. General multiple-choice questions will test your knowledge on the creative industry.
Round 2 – photo recognition. Are you creative enough to recognise, acknowledge and trace the places, buildings or probs we are looking for?
Round 3 – tough puzzles. Thinking, re-thinking, over-thinking. Will you find the solution?
Round 4 – mindf*ck. Do you see what we see, or do you see it differently? Or are we tricking you? This round is full with tricky but fun puzzles to solve.
Round 5 – language and grammar. How much do you know about other languages? Can you solve the riddles worth ten points.
Round 6 – photo and video challenges. We will challenge you to take five different videos and photos.
Playing the creative game with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes.
- If playing from home, provide each team with one QR-code (ticket). Each team can then consist out of several players, for example friends or family members.
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Buy the tickets in our web shop. Receive all of the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams. Please note that one ticket is needed per team.
- Each team will scan the QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the six different rounds within a set timeframe. This timeframe can be determined together but should be around 1,5 to 5 hours including breaks.
- The team that completes all 60 challenges or the team with the highest score wins!
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all teams to then announce the winner of the night!
Requirements to play the creative game:
- One ticket per team.
- One smartphone per team with a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12.
- If playing with multiple individuals per team, you might one to use several smartphones to take the pictures and videos with.
- Some props are needed (standard items) to complete the challenges. Think about crisps or flowers.
** Extra services
As an extra service, we can accompany the game, taking care of the introduction, explanation and scoring, as well as the announcement of the winner(s). Our game masters will thus be present during your ZOOM or MS Teams meeting. Each group (break-out room) is also regularly visited by our game master(s) for the pleasant interaction and participation. Fill in your details and you will receive a tailor-made quote, and the order will always be on an invoice basis. The additional costs for our online guidance for approximately 1 to 2 hours (in consultation) is from € 200 excluding VAT (depending on type of game, number of people, language and time). Ask for a quote and we will be happy to check our availability.
You have to take care of the online video invitations (and possible break-out rooms) in platforms such as ZOOM, MS Teams or Google Meet, and you invite our game master(s). Upon request, we can provide an MS Teams or ZOOM invitation at an additional cost, please ask for a quote.