For companies and individuals: Fun4All and All4Fun
- Play the online Christmas quiz together with colleagues in competition against other teams or departments.
- Or get together with your family and friends to challenge others.
- This online Christmas quiz also ensures laughter and a fun night for bachelor parties, schools, sports teams or groups of friends.
Nine rounds, a hundred challenges and a high score of a 100 points: total of 1,5/2 hours of entertainment
Round 1 – answer twenty multiple-choice questions on the topic winter and Christmas (approx. 10 minutes).
Round 2 – guess the place: do you know which ten famous international cities we are looking for (approx. 5 minutes)? This round includes 360 degree pictures and virtual reality.
Round 3 – are you capable of finding the connections between the images (approx. 10 minutes)?
Round 4 – twenty multiple-choice questions on the theme ‘here and now’ (approx. ten minutes).
Round 5 – solve ten tough puzzles and riddles which test your math skills (approx. 15 minutes).
Round 6 – guess the song or movie in round six (approx. 10 minutes).
Round 7 – language round: spell the words correctly or try to find the right synonym. This round is rather fast-paced with only 15 seconds per challenge, so no time to look up answers on Google (approx. 2,5 minutes).
Round 8 – guess the names by means of cryptic descriptions (approx. 5 minutes).
The final round is a bonus round with ten questions and puzzles on diverse topics linked to Christmas and winter.
Playing the Christmas quiz with one team – how does it work?
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Purchase one ticket in the web shop. Receive the QR-code automatically and scan it with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activating the code.
- Play the Christmas quiz with small breaks in between, leading up to 1,5 to 2 hours of entertainment.
- Complete all the challenges and questions within the given time limit and score in total a hundred points.
Playing the Christmas quiz with several teams – competition style:
- Establish the number of teams in advance, for example: 10 families across the country or 250 teams from several departments and all playing from their own homes.
- If playing from home, provide each team with one unique QR-code (ticket). Each team can consist out of several players. We advice to have a maximum of four players per team to keep the interaction high.
- Pick a date, time and location.
- Buy the tickets in our web shop. Receive all of the QR-codes and distribute them amongst the different teams. Please note that one ticket is needed per team, even if playing from different locations.
- Each team will scan the QR-code with the MooveGo app. The game is valid for 72 hours after activation.
- Play the nine different rounds within a total of two hours and try to score as many points as possible.
- Have one person appointed as score-keeper. This person will collect all of the end scores from all the teams to then announce the winner of the quiz night!
Requirements to play the Christmas quiz:
- One ticket per team.
- One smartphone per team with a minimum operating system Android 9 or iOS 12.
** Extra services
As an extra service, we can accompany the quiz, taking care of the introduction, explanation and scoring, as well as the announcement of the winner(s). Our quiz masters will thus be present during your ZOOM or MS Teams meeting. Each group (break-out room) is also regularly visited by our quiz master(s) for the pleasant interaction and participation. Fill in your details and you will receive a tailor-made quote, and the order will always be on an invoice basis. The additional costs for our online guidance for approximately 1 to 2 hours (in consultation) is from € 200 excluding VAT (depending on type of game, number of people, language and time). Ask for a quote and we will be happy to check our availability.
You have to take care of the online video invitations (and possible break-out rooms) in platforms such as ZOOM, MS Teams, and you invite our quiz master(s). Upon request, we can provide an MS Teams or ZOOM invitation at an additional cost, please ask for a quote.